Constance Winifred MacDonald Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Black Plaque № 39106 - Grand Buildings  Developed by Land Securities Plc  Contractor  Higgs and Hill  Architect   Sidell Gibson Partners  Completed February 1991
Blue Plaque № 6966 - Site of St. Bartholomew by The Exchange, Burnt 1666 rebuilt by Wren, Demolished 1841
Black Plaque № 41028 - The Ancient House was restored in 1934. The building at that time was very deformed and the 1934 repairs retained the building in its settled position. The 2001 restoration re-established the integrity of the timber frame and as such realigned many of the timers. The wall at ground level along Orford Road was built in 1934 to look as if it was deformed Tudor brickwork. This 1934 architectural conceit, which was executed superbly by the bricklayer, has been retained as part of the history of the