Blue Plaque № 43738 Photo

Blue plaque № 43738 - The Pastures Demolished 1966. Site of a substantial 17th Century house once the home of William Davis a local benefactor after whom the lane is named. Also the home of Agnes Cotton who named the house and founded the Home of the Good Shepherd in 1879

Blue Plaque № 43738 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Parish Lock-up, Hampstead Black Plaque - Parish lock-up About 1730, this lock-up was built into the garden wall of Canon Hall, where local magistrates held court. Prisoners were kept in this dark single cell until more lasting arrangements could be made for them. Soon after the formation of the police force in 1829, business was transferred to the Watch House in Holly Walk. This lock-up is one of the very few left in London and is a D.O.E. listed building of historic interest.
Grey Plaque № 7538 - Site of St. Margaret's church (13th  century) and the borough compter
Cooks Hall Blue Plaque - Site of Cooks Hall  Destroyed by fire  1771