Green Plaque № 43987 Photo

Green plaque № 43987 - Site of The Thatched House Tavern. On June 1st 1815 was formed The Royal Yacht Squadron as named in 1833 by order of His Majesty King William IV

Green Plaque № 43987 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

R. M. Ballantyne Blue Plaque - R. M. Ballantyne 1825-1894 author of books for boys lived here
Lucie Rie Blue Plaque - Dame Lucie Rie 1902-1995 potter lived and worked here from 1939 until her death
Frederick Winsor Green Plaque - Frederick Winsor  1763-1830  gave the world's first  demonstration of street  lighting by coal gas,  from a retort  located here  June 1807