Michael Sobell Green Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Robert Dudley And Alienation Office Stone Plaque - In 1577 The Alienation Office was built here by Robert Dudley Earl of Leicester Master of the Office. His building was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666. It was rebuilt by the Crown in 1668. In 1835 the Office was abolished by the Act 5 and 6 Will. IV. Cap. 82. In 1842 the building was bought from the Crown by the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple. The brick front as been renewed but otherwise this is the building of 1668.
The Plough, Camden Blue Plaque - The Plough  1855
Wilson Carlile Blue Plaque - Prebendary Wilson Carlile 1847-1942 founder of the Church Army lived here