Elton John Black Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Queens Head, London Brass Plaque - The Queens Head dates from 1738 - taking its original name from Queen Street, now known as Denman Street, named in 1862 in honour of the Lord Chief Justice who was born in this street.  During the 1840's the pub traded as the couriers club, operating as both a wine and brandy dealer and coal merchant in 1928, greatly reduced in size, it became part of the Piccadilly Theatre and today continues to share this site with its grand neighbour
Black Plaque № 9211 - Yard Office. This little building is one of the few which survive from the days of the Surrey Commercial Dock Co. It was erected in 1902 when the Greenland Dock was doubled in length. Nobody is sure what it was used for.
The Mitre Tavern, London Blue Plaque - Site of The Mitre Tavern