Yvonne Green White Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

St. John Street Turnpike Green Plaque - St. John Street Turnpike stood here c1746-1830
FitzRoy Somerset Black Plaque - Lord Raglan    The Lord Raglan is one of the oldest tavern sites in the City.  The house was originally known as The Bush.    It then became "The Lord Raglan" to commemmorate  Lord Fitzroy Somerset who became 1st Baron Raglan  in 1852.  Raglan lost his right arm at the Battle of Waterloo,  and his name was applied to the Raglan sleeve.    He was Commander in Chief during the Crimean War, where  he died in 1855, a blue plaque is outside his house in  Stanhope Gate London W1.    The present buildi
John Stuart Mill Green Plaque - John Stuart  Mill  1806-1873  philosopher  lived here