George Richmond Blue Plaque Photo

George Richmond blue plaque - George Richmond 1809-1896 painter lived here 1843-1896

George Richmond Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Henry Hallett Dale Blue Plaque - Sir Henry Dale 1875-1968 physiologist lived here
Crutched Friar Brushed Metal Plaque - The Crutched Friar gets its name from an order of Mendicant Friars, The "Fratres Crusiferi" who first arrived in England in 1244 in the Diocese of Rochester.  They established nine houses in England, the first at Colchester founded in 1245, and settled in London at Tower Hill in 1249 where they gave their name to the locality.
James Brydges Brown Plaque - 'Canons' gate pillars  Entrance gate piers to 'Canons' from Old Turnpike Road  Built in 1712 for James Brydges 1673-1744, 1st Duke of Chandos. House demolished 1740 and existing buildings constructed from salvaged materials. Piers refurbished 1998.