Buddy Holly Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Blue Plaque № 6156 - Site of the Saracen's Head Inn demolished 1868
Green Plaque № 42568 - This building was once known as The National Sporting Club March 1891-October 1929 which under its president Hugh Cecil Lowther the Fifth Earl of Lonsdale and co-founders Arthur 'Peggy' Bettinson and John Fleming became the home of modern glove boxing
Bill Brandt Blue Plaque - Bill Brandt  1904-1983  Photographer  lived here