Blue Plaque № 6090 Photo

Blue plaque № 6090 - Site of Doctors' Commons demolished 1867

Blue Plaque № 6090 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Blue Plaque № 6178 - Site of St Dionis Backchurch demolished 1878
Arthur Haygarth Green Plaque - Arthur Haygarth 1825-1903 Cricketer, historian, Old Harrovian died here
White Plaque № 12137 - Hill Garden Shelter. This shelter was built by Lord Leverhulme as part of the Hill Garden and Pergola development (1905 - 25). It was used in conjunction with a tennis court which was located where the pond, built by the London County Council in 1963, now stands.