Geoffrey Chaucer Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Stone Plaque № 12527 - THIS ALMESHOUSE (here in 28 decay’d Masters & Comanders of Ships or the Widows of such are maintain’d) was built by y CORP. of TRINITY_HOUSE   AN 1695   The Ground was given by Capt. HENy MUDD of Rattcliff an. Elder Brother, whose widow did alfo contribute
Harold Bride Blue Plaque - Harold Bride (1890-1956) wireless operator aboard RMS Titanic lived here 1903-1922
Blue Plaque № 9669 - Woodside School. Locally Listed building. Opened in 1899 with places for 1466 pupils, Woodside was one of thirteen permanent new schools erected by the Walthamstow School Board between 1880 and 1903 to cater for the needs of the vastly increased population of the time