St. Mildred's Church, London Blue Plaque Photo

St. Mildred's Church, London blue plaque - Site of St. Mildred's Church demolished 1872

St. Mildred's Church, London Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

London Pavilion Black Plaque - London Pavilion On this site between 1885 and 1934 stood the re-sited London Pavilion built following the demolition of its predecessor in Tichborne Street. The first West End theatre to introduce the now familiar "tip-up" seats, the London Pavilion was converted into a cinema in 1934, and a retail and entertainment centre in 1988
William Morris And Edward Lloyd Blue Plaque - William Morris 1834-1896 lived here 1848-1856. Edward Lloyd Publisher lived here 1857-1885
John Harrison Blue Plaque - John Harrison 1693-1776 inventor of the Marine Chronometer lived and died in a house on this site