Blue Plaque № 6480 Photo

Blue plaque № 6480 - Upon  this site  stood the village  hall  erected for the   benefit of the Parish  of  Southgate  1882

Blue Plaque № 6480 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Blue Plaque № 6068 - Site of Bradbury & Evans Printer and Publisher of Dickens and Thackeray 1847-1900
Slate Plaque № 11684 - The Worshipful  Company of Plumbers    Ordinances 1365  Grant of Arms 1588    Between here and the river once was Chequer Yard  where for centuries stood the hall of the mysterie or  art of the plumbers of London. The first was destroyed  in the great fire of 1666. Rebuilt, it continued in use  until demolished to make way for the railway in 1863    The Company yet flourishes root and branch    In God is all our hope  1983
Bronze Plaque № 42546 - The marks [+] placed on each side of this tablet indicate the position of an archway which for upwards of 130 years, from the first year of the reign of King Edward VI AD 1547 - until the year 1680 was the principal access to the House of Commons. which sat under a grant from that Monarch within the Chapel of St Stephen. Members approaching the House of Commons through this archway passed down the Cloister, which is built against the other side of this wall, ascended a flight of steps leading fr