Blue Plaque № 7578 Photo

Blue plaque № 7578 - Erected to commemorate one hundred years of Coulsdon Station, opened October 1 1889 renamed Coulsdon & Cane Hill (Mar. 1896) then Coulsdon East (July 1923) and Coulsdon South (1 Aug. 1923)

Blue Plaque № 7578 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Marie Kendall Blue Plaque - Marie Kendall (1873-1964) Music Hall Artiste lived here
Blue Plaque № 9669 - Woodside School. Locally Listed building. Opened in 1899 with places for 1466 pupils, Woodside was one of thirteen permanent new schools erected by the Walthamstow School Board between 1880 and 1903 to cater for the needs of the vastly increased population of the time
Laurence Gomme Blue Plaque - Sir Laurence Gomme 1853-1916 clerk to the London County Council, folklorist and historian lived here 1895-1909