Jacqueline Du Pré Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

James Brydges Brown Plaque - 'Canons' gate pillars  Entrance gate piers to 'Canons' from Old Turnpike Road  Built in 1712 for James Brydges 1673-1744, 1st Duke of Chandos. House demolished 1740 and existing buildings constructed from salvaged materials. Piers refurbished 1998.
William Morris Blue Plaque - Directly opposite stood Elm House (demolished in 1898 ) in extensive grounds, the birthplace of William Morris 24 March 1834
Joseph Mallord William Turner Green Plaque - Joseph Mallord William Turner RA (1775-1851) artist was born in a house on this site