Blue Plaque № 9652 Photo

Blue plaque № 9652 - The Old Town Hall. Grade II Listed building. The first Waltham Forest Town Hall erected in 1876, originally incorporating an earlier public hall. Replaced by the present Town Hall in Forest Road in 1941 and for many years part of Connaught Hospital. Restored 1994

Blue Plaque № 9652 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

William De Morgan And Evelyn De Morgan Blue Plaque - William De Morgan ceramic artist and novelist (1839-1917) and his wife Evelyn De Morgan artist (1855-1919) lived and died here
Marc Isambard Brunel, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, And Thames Tunnel Brushed Metal Plaque - Near this spot in 1828 Isambard Kingdom Brunel was pulled half-drowned from the flooded shaft. The Thames Tunnel was abandoned for seven years and Marc Brunel sent his son to Clifton to convalesce...
Maria Dickin Blue Plaque - Maria Dickin 1870-1951 Promoter of animal welfare and founder of PDSA was born here