Francis Wragg And Nag's Head, Walthamstowe Blue Plaque Photo

Francis Wragg and Nag's Head, Walthamstowe blue plaque - The Nag's Head. Locally Listed building. Erected in 1857 by Francis Wragg as a replacement for the original village inn which stood on the corner of Orford Road/Church End. Wragg ran the local stagecoach service to London and also built the adjacent coach houses for his use

Francis Wragg And Nag's Head, Walthamstowe Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Thomas Power O'Connor Brass Plaque - T. P. O’Connor journalist & parliamentarian 1848-1929 His pen could lay bare the bones of a book or the soul of a statesman in a few vivid lines
Charles Dickens Plaque - Charles Dickens lived in a house on this site when a boy in 1823
Sheila Sherlock Green Plaque - Dame Sheila Sherlock MD FRS 1918-2001 World authority on the liver, Professor of medicine lived here 1970-2001