Leyton Orient Football Club Blue Plaque Photo

Leyton Orient Football Club blue plaque - Leyton Orient Football Club - Established as Glyn Cricket Club in 1881 by former students of Homerton College and named Orient in 1888 after the shipping line. Renamed Clapton Orient in 1898, the O's moved to Brisbane Road in 1937 and the Club changed it's name to Leyton Orient after WWII

Leyton Orient Football Club Blue Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

John Bray And Charles Wesley Blue Plaque - Adjoining this site stood the house of John Bray, scene of Charles Wesley's evangelical conversion May 21st 1738
Harry Gordon Selfridge Blue Plaque - Harry Gordon Selfridge 1858-1947 department store magnate lived here 1921-1929
Stewart Duke-Elder Blue Plaque - Sir Stewart Duke-Elder 1898-1978 ophthalmologist lived and worked here 1934-1976