Blue Plaque № 9678 Photo

Blue plaque № 9678 - The Bull and Crown. Grade II Listed building - Erected in 1899 by Taylor Walker and Company and designed in French Second Empire style. It was built to cater for the vast influx of visitors to the nearby Epping Forest and replaced an earlier 18th century inn

Blue Plaque № 9678 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Leyton Orient Football Club Blue Plaque - Lea Bridge Stadium - On this site stood Lea Bridge Stadium, the home of Lea Bridge Speedway team 1928-1938 and Clapton Orient football club. The O's moved to this site from nearby Millfields Road in 1930 before moving to Brisbane Road in 1937
William Wilberforce Brown Plaque - On the site behind this house stood until 1904 Broomwood House - formerly Broomfield - where William Wilberforce resided during the campaign against slavery which he successfully conducted in Parliament.
Wilhelmina Blue Plaque - Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands had Her Secretariat in this house 1940-1945