Birt Acres Film Cell Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

William Reid Dick Blue Plaque - Sir William Reid Dick 1878-1961 sculptor worked here in studio 3 1910-1914
Queens Head, London Brass Plaque - The Queens Head dates from 1738 - taking its original name from Queen Street, now known as Denman Street, named in 1862 in honour of the Lord Chief Justice who was born in this street.  During the 1840's the pub traded as the couriers club, operating as both a wine and brandy dealer and coal merchant in 1928, greatly reduced in size, it became part of the Piccadilly Theatre and today continues to share this site with its grand neighbour
Tom Sayers Blue Plaque - Tom Sayers 1826-1865 pugilist died here