Charles Robert Cockerell And Harrow School Brown Plaque Photo

Charles Robert Cockerell and Harrow School brown plaque - The Old Schools. This is the original building at Harrow, finished in 1615 and enlarged in 1820 by Charles Robert Cockerell and given its present distinctive appearance.

Charles Robert Cockerell And Harrow School Brown Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

William Morris Hall Blue Plaque - William Morris Hall Financed by local subscription and erected by voluntary labour in 1909 by members of the William Morris Co-Operative Society as a "Home" for the Socialist/Trades Union/Co-Operative movement in Walthamstow.
George Grossmith Junior Blue Plaque - George Grossmith 1874-1935 actor-manager lived here
Blue Plaque № 6482 - In  1881 this  house became  the first seat  of local   government in  Southgate