John Wesley And Charles Wesley Black Plaque Photo

John Wesley and Charles Wesley black plaque - This tablet is erected to the glory of God in commemoration of the Evangelical Conversion of the Rev. John Wesley, M.A., on May 24, 1738. (This site of the meeting room of the Religious Society was probably 28 Aldersgate Street). And of the Rev. Charles Wesley, M.A., on May 21, 1738. The site of the house is near St Batholomew's Hospital. (No12 Little Britain). Erected by the International Methodist Historical Union. May 24 1926.

John Wesley And Charles Wesley Black Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

John Richard Green Brown Plaque - John Richard Green historian of the English people lived here 1866-1869
Priory Of The Blackfriars Blue Plaque - Site of the Priory of the Blackfriars founded 1278
Bertrand Russell Blue Plaque - Bertrand Russell 1872-1970 philosopher and campaigner for peace lived here in flat no.34 1911-1916