Marc Isambard Brunel And Brunel Green Plaque Photo

Marc Isambard Brunel and Brunel green plaque - Boiler House  This building was originally used as a boiler house during the construction of Marc Isambard Brunel's Thames Tunnel between 1825 and 1843  It has since had many alternations and changes of use.  It was restored in 1979

Marc Isambard Brunel And Brunel Green Plaque Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Fowell Buxton And Edward Buxton Black Plaque - In this house 1840 - 1867 resided Sir Thomas Fowell Buxton and Edward North Buxton who took a prominent part in the preservation of Epping Forest for the use of the people The Women's section of the Borough of Leyton Ratepayers Association record their appreciation of that great service by this tablet. Erected August 19th 1930.
Walter Williams And Mary Beauclerc Brown Plaque - Pinner House. Possibly 17th Century with facade completed 1721. The home,   1788-1811, of the Rev. Walter Williams, Vicar of Pinner, and his wife, Mary   Beauclerc, Great Grand Daughter of Charles II and Nell Gwynn.
Pioneer Health Centre Blue Plaque - The Pioneer Health Centre opened here in 1935. Known world-wide as the Peckham Experiment, it was a family-based club for the study of health and society