Stone Plaque № 42541 Photo

Stone plaque № 42541 - The Niblett Pegasus used to adorn the entrance to Niblett Hall, constructed in 1932 behind 3 North King's Bench Walk to house lecture halls and meeting rooms. On the Hall's demolition in 1992 the Pegasus was resited here. William Charles Niblett, 1856 - 1920, was called to the bar by the Inner Temple in 1882. In 1915 he gave his Singapore properties to the Inn, funding the construction of Niblett Hall. This plaque was erected in 2004 to perpetuate his memory.

Stone Plaque № 42541 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Thomas Davies, Samuel Johnson, And James Boswell Blue Plaque - In this house occupied by Thomas Davies bookseller Dr. Samuel Johnson first met James Boswell in 1763
Noël Coward Blue Plaque - Sir Noël Coward author, composer and actor lived here 1930-1956
Osbert Lancaster Blue Plaque - Sir Osbert Lancaster 1908-1986 cartoonist and writer was born here