Blue Plaque № 9669 Photo

Blue plaque № 9669 - Woodside School. Locally Listed building. Opened in 1899 with places for 1466 pupils, Woodside was one of thirteen permanent new schools erected by the Walthamstow School Board between 1880 and 1903 to cater for the needs of the vastly increased population of the time

Blue Plaque № 9669 Map


Other Blue Plaques in LondonView All Blue Plaques

Worshipful Company Of Broderers Hall Blue Plaque - Site of the Worshipful Company of Broderers Hall 1515 to 1940
Green Plaque № 42733 - The new river opened 1613 to bring fresh water from Hertfordshire to London
Dwight D. Eisenhower And Operation Overlord Brown Plaque - The United States of America recognises the selfless service and manifold contributions of General Dwight David Eisenhower, Supreme Allied Commander, 1944-1945. At this site General Eisenhower, on behalf of freedom loving peoples throughout the world, directed the Allied Expeditionary Forces against Fortress Europe, 6 June 1944. This plaque was dedicated by a United States Department of Defense delegation and the Eisenhower family on 4 June 1990 during the Centennial year of his birth and the 46