Guide to... Milling Museums in London

Information about Milling Museums including Milling Museums in Central London.


Popular related categories...

Milling Museums (City of London) Milling Museums (Covent Garden) Milling Museums (Fitzrovia) Milling Museums (Mayfair) Milling Museums (Oxford Circus) Milling Museums (Soho) Milling Museums (South Kensington) Milling Museums (St James's)


Area of London: (select all / unselect all)

Categories: (select all / unselect all)

House Mill
House Mill

House Mill, The Miller’s House, Three Mill Lane, London, E3 3DU

18th–19th century tidal millRead more

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing Milling Museums

Shirley Windmill
Shirley Windmill

Shirley Windmill, London, CR0 5DY

Restored mid-19th-century tower windmillRead more

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing Milling Museums

Upminster Windmill
Upminster Windmill

Upminster Windmill, The Mill Field, Saint Marys Lane, London, RM14 2QL

19th century windmill, exhibits on its historyRead more

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing Milling Museums

Wimbledon Windmill
Wimbledon Windmill Museum

Wimbledon Windmill, Windmill Road, London, SW19 5NR

19th century windmill, exhibits on its history and other windmillsRead more

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing Milling Museums

Page 1 of 1 (showing 4 listings from a total of 4)

Map of Milling museums in London

Click the map image above to load the
map for milling museums in London

Blue Plaques in London

Black Plaque № 44741 - QUEEN first public performance in London here 18 July 1970
John Lennon And George Harrison Blue Plaque - John Lennon MBE 1940-1980 George Harrison MBE 1943-2001 worked here
Peter Cook Green Plaque - Peter Cook 1937-1995 comedian and "only twin" co-founded and ran the Establishment Club here 1961-1964
Christopher Wren Green Plaque - St Lawrence Jewry is so called because the original Twelfth Century Church stood on the Eastern side of the City, then occupied by the Jewish Community.  That Church, built in 1136, was destroyed in the Great Fire of London of 1666  The building which replaced it was designed by Sir Christopher Wren in 1680.  Almost completely destroyed by fire in 1940 this time as the result of action by the King's enemies it was restored in 1957 in the tradition of Wren's building.  St. Lawrence Jewry is now t
Edward Lear Blue Plaque - Edward Lear 1812-1888 artist and writer lived here
Cecil Hepworth And James Williamson Green Plaque - Between 1897-1915 Cecil Court became the heart of the early British film industry and was known as Flicker Alley. British film pioneers Cecil Hepworth & James Williamson had offices here, alongside international companies such as Gaumont, Nordisk and Vitagraph

View All Blue Plaques in London

Milling Museums in the News

There are currently no related news items to display. For more London news visit the London news part of our website.