Area of London: (select all / unselect all)

Categories: (select all / unselect all)

Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour
Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour

1 New Row, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4EA

Mr Fogg’s Gin Parlour is the finest spot in London for gin lovers to immerse themselves in this most splendid spirit....Read more

Nightlife Bars Music Museums New Row Covent Garden

Page 1 of 1 (showing 1 listings from a total of 1)

Royal Academy of Music Museum
Royal Academy of Music Museum

Royal Academy of Music Museum, London, NW1 5HT

1.41km

Musical instruments and artefacts of the Royal Academy of MusicRead more

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing Music Museums

Royal College of Music
RCM Museum of Music

Royal College of Music, Prince Consort Road, London, SW7 2BS

2.35km

Musical instruments, art, documents and accessories, part of the Royal College of MusicRead more

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing Music Museums

Map of Music museums in New Row

Click the map image above to load the
map for music museums in New Row

Blue Plaques in London

Robert Dudley And Alienation Office Stone Plaque - In 1577 The Alienation Office was built here by Robert Dudley Earl of Leicester Master of the Office. His building was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666. It was rebuilt by the Crown in 1668. In 1835 the Office was abolished by the Act 5 and 6 Will. IV. Cap. 82. In 1842 the building was bought from the Crown by the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple. The brick front as been renewed but otherwise this is the building of 1668.
Mary Anne Clarke Blue Plaque - Mary Anne Clarke  1776-1852  Mistress of Prince Frederick Duke of York  lived in a house on this site 1803
Robert Graves Blue Plaque - Robert Graves  1895-1985  Writer  was born here
Jerome K. Jerome Blue Plaque - Jerome K Jerome  1859-1927  Author of 'Three Men in a Boat'  lived here 1884-1885
Arthur Pinero Blue Plaque - Sir Arthur Pinero 1855-1934 playwright lived here 1909-1934
Clerks Well Stone Plaque - AD 1800. William Round, Joseph Bird, church wardens.      For the better accommodation of the Neighbourhood this Pump was removed to the Spot where it now stands. The spring by which it is supplied is situated four feet eastward and round it as History informs us the Parish Clerks of London in remote Ages annually performed sacred Plays that custom caused it to be denominated Clerks Well and from which this Parish derived its Name. The water was greatly esteemed by the Prior and Brethren of the

View All Blue Plaques in London

New Row in the News

For more news visit the
London news part of our website.