Eating in Style Explore London in Style Living Life in Style Nights out in Style Relaxing in Style Shopping in Style Sightseeing in Style Sleeping in Style Travel in Style Galleries Hotels Restaurants Mayfair Soho Markets Pubs Trafalgar Square St James's 5 Star Hotels 4 Star Hotels Chinese Restaurants Chinatown
10+ Date Night Ideas for Central London
Our top picks for the best things to do for a special date night in London including ideas for Soho, Mayfair, and Fitzrovia. From free things to do to fun things to do we have romantic ideas for you
Featured in this article...
Let's face it, in an age of Tinder, Instagram, Stashing, Ghosting, Zombie-ing, Haunting, Benching, Catching & Releasing, Breadcrumbing, Sidebarring, Cushioning, Catfishing, Kittenfishing, Slow-fading, and Marleying it is a surprise anyone even remembers the definition for romance. If you are willing to give up your metaphorical place in the gene pool; sit back on YouPorn and this article is not for you,
On the other hand if you do not want your genes behind discarded in the historical dustbin along with the dodos. Yes a pool, gene pool or otherwise is no place for a dodo or any other type of poultry. Despite the nine billion people on the planet if you want your genealogy to survive you should be getting on with thinking "It's Cuffing season I need to be on my A-game" and this is the article for you.
These are our recommendations for date night ideas that will help you breathe new life in to your relationship and help your genes live on. If this article births a baby please don't call it Forbidden London Baby,
- Take a long walk along the banks of the Thames whilst listening to Waterloo Sunset in your head
- Go to the flicks... that is cinema for any millennial
- Go to a Stringfellows and eat steak dinner in the company of their famous Angels
- Eat oysters and drink Champagne at Wiltons, The Ivy or Rule's
- Stay at a romantic boutique hotel like Sanctum Soho and take a dip in their rooftop jacuzzi
- Visit the National Gallery and walk hand in hand the in a bubble of the world's most historic art
- Go for Chinese food in Chinatown and chow down on peking duck
- Go ice skating together at Somerset House or the Natural History Museum
- Go shopping for jewellery on Bond Street
- Go bowling, to an arcade or play pool
- Take a helicopter ride over London
- Take a boat cruise on the Thames
If you have had a good date night recently then let us know about it for the chance to earn bonus London points. If you enjoyed this article then take a regular look at our London guide and London blog for more ideas of things to do and places to visit in London.
Last updated on 25/10/2018, 23:43