Area of London: (select all / unselect all)

Categories: (select all / unselect all)

Yalla Yalla (Soho)
Yalla Yalla (Soho)

1 Green's Court, Soho, London, W1F 0HA

The first Yalla Yalla, in Green’s Court, Soho, was opened in late 2008 by chef Jad Youssef and his partner Aga Ilska....Read more

Green's Court Soho Eating Restaurants Lebanese Restaurants


Food Hygiene Ratings for Yalla Yalla (Soho)
Hygiene Rating: 3/5
Food Hygiene Ratings for Yalla Yalla (Soho)
Inspected: on 10/10/2017

Page 1 of 1 (showing 1 listings from a total of 1)

Al Hamra Restaurant
Al Hamra Restaurant

31-33 Shepherd Market, Mayfair, London, W1J 7PT

0.69km

We, at the Al Hamra Restaurant aim to reach out to the West by shortening the divide with the introduction of our...Read more

Shepherd Market Mayfair Eating Restaurants Lebanese Restaurants

Al Sultan Restaurant
Al Sultan Restaurant

51-52 Hertford Street, Mayfair, London, W1J 7ST

0.72km

Opened in 1986 in the heart of Mayfair, Al Sultan opened as one of the first Lebanese restaurants in London. All...Read more

Hertford Street Mayfair Eating Restaurants Lebanese Restaurants

Map of Lebanese restaurants in Green's Court

Click the map image above to load the
map for lebanese restaurants in Green's Court

Blue Plaques in London

Jonathan Hutchinson Blue Plaque - Sir Jonathan Hutchinson 1828-1913 surgeon, scientist and teacher lived here
George Leybourne Blue Plaque - George Leybourne "Champagne Charlie" 1842-1884 music hall comedian lived and died here
William Wilberforce Brown Plaque - On the site behind this house stood until 1904 Broomwood House - formerly Broomfield - where William Wilberforce resided during the campaign against slavery which he successfully conducted in Parliament.
John Singer Sargent Stone Plaque - John S. Sargent R.A. who was born in Florence Jan 12 MDCCCLVI lived and worked twentyfour years in this house and died here April 15 MCMXXV
Blue Plaque № 7375 - The Centre Court was opened by HM King George V patron of The All England Lawn and Croquet Club on Monday 26th June 1922 Architect Captain Stanley Peach
Brass Plaque № 11595 - St Peter's Italian Church - 1863. In 1845 St. Vincent Pallotti a R.C. priest and founder of the S.A.C. (Pallottine Fathers) thought of constructing a church in London for Italian immigrants. The Irish architect, Sir John Miller-Bryson modelled the church on the Basilica of San Crisogono in Trastevere - Rome.  It was to hold 3,400 people but was scaled down, at that time it was the only church in Britain in the Roman basilican style. It was consecrated on the 16th April 1863, as the "Church of St

View All Blue Plaques in London

Green's Court in the News

For more news visit the
London news part of our website.