Guide to... Milling Museums in London

Information about Milling Museums including Milling Museums in Central London.

Popular areas for milling museums in London

Milling Museums (City of London) Milling Museums (Covent Garden) Milling Museums (Fitzrovia) Milling Museums (Mayfair) Milling Museums (Oxford Circus) Milling Museums (Soho) Milling Museums (South Kensington) Milling Museums (St James's)


Area of London: (select all / unselect all)

Categories: (select all / unselect all)

House Mill
House Mill

House Mill, The Miller’s House, Three Mill Lane, London, E3 3DU

18th–19th century tidal millRead more

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing Milling Museums

Shirley Windmill
Shirley Windmill

Shirley Windmill, London, CR0 5DY

Restored mid-19th-century tower windmillRead more

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing Milling Museums

Upminster Windmill
Upminster Windmill

Upminster Windmill, The Mill Field, Saint Marys Lane, London, RM14 2QL

19th century windmill, exhibits on its historyRead more

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing Milling Museums

Wimbledon Windmill
Wimbledon Windmill Museum

Wimbledon Windmill, Windmill Road, London, SW19 5NR

19th century windmill, exhibits on its history and other windmillsRead more

Museums Tourist Attractions Sightseeing Milling Museums

Page 1 of 1 (showing 4 listings from a total of 4)

Map of Milling museums in London

Click the map image above to load the
map for milling museums in London

Blue Plaques in London

Thomas Hearne Blue Plaque - Thomas Hearne 1744–1817 water-colourist lived here
Rowland Hill Blue Plaque - Sir Rowland Hill 1795-1879   Pioneer of the modern postal service lived in a house on this site 1836-1839
Benjamin Thompson Blue Plaque - Sir Benjamin Thompson Count Rumford 1753-1814 inventor and adventurer lived here
FitzRoy Somerset Black Plaque - Lord Raglan    The Lord Raglan is one of the oldest tavern sites in the City.  The house was originally known as The Bush.    It then became "The Lord Raglan" to commemmorate  Lord Fitzroy Somerset who became 1st Baron Raglan  in 1852.  Raglan lost his right arm at the Battle of Waterloo,  and his name was applied to the Raglan sleeve.    He was Commander in Chief during the Crimean War, where  he died in 1855, a blue plaque is outside his house in  Stanhope Gate London W1.    The present buildi
Thomas Lord And Marylebone Cricket Club Grey Plaque - Thomas Lord  laid out his original  cricket ground  on this site in 1787.  The M.C.C. was founded  here in the same year.
Giltspur Street Compter Blue Plaque - Site of the Giltspur Street Compter demolished 1854

View All Blue Plaques in London

Milling Museums in the News

There are currently no related news items to display. For more London news visit the London news part of our website.